Cautionary

Content is purely objective, but a subjective diary. No offense, non taken.

August 12, 2014

O captain, My captain.

The hardened demise of Robin Williams has left a sense of hole in my heart. A feeling I felt when my friend Nishant Fozdar passed away. Another light dimmed. I feel Mr. Will should have seen his own films to find a sense of life in himself. My interest in poetry, comedy, laughter and self muse had an idol through him, since I was a kid. Owen Wilson had almost had a similar fate. The next best for me feels for Jim Carey. Another comedian fighting for the same sense of humor in life. He does seem to have found peace in meditation. My heart goes out to humor, let it thrive. Humor me, you, everyone. As its a way to loosen one's insecurities, let the hurt out via laughter than weakness. Death sure is an end, but how we die sets an example to the living. Humor me. Hats off to the man who made the most, of both life and death. O captain, My captain.

No comments: