Cautionary

Content is purely objective, but a subjective diary. No offense, non taken.

March 21, 2014

Why?

Timeless as time flies, so does my patience.
Priceless as price rise, so do my friends.
Painless as pain cries, so does my breathe.
As I die a day at a time.

Relentless and futile to things of life.
Talk as I lose attachment.
Materials to men to things that surround us.
To move past these is to day at a time.

To cause an effect.
To resonate an effect.
This effect prolongs life.
Domino effect prolongs life.
Movement moves life.

As the water ceases to move,
Life stops, death succumbs.
Stating life itself is a repercussion of the giant wave,
splashing towards ends with no means.

Why, The day this ceases is why cause and effect cease.
Halting wheels of time in adjacent to calming of waves.
Ending reaction, pretending inner peace.
Is why, life is motion of emotion of waves.
Waves when cease is why.
Inner peace when pleases life to its end.

No comments: